This 1st National Virtual Conference on ELT issues is aimed at sharing a platform for all researchers,practitioners,and EFL graduate students to probe into fresh theories,new research studies,and innovative practices for professional and academic advancement in Iran. It is a joint collaboration of Young Researchers and Elites Club,North Tehran Branch,Islamic Azad University and Melal English Institute.
The primary objectives of the conference are as follows:
- Raising awareness of educators and researchers of priorities of research in ELT,
- Synthesizing and applying research innovation in L2 classes,
- Bridging the gap between vision and mission of ELT in Iran,
- Providing research opportunities for graduate ELT students to share and discuss their ideas and experiences,and
- Enhancing local professional collaboration among ELT stakeholders.